BPM Process Excellence Implementation
Now that we have developed the BPM strategy and blueprint, at this phase we will transform the design into practice through th process of BPM Process Excellence Implementation.
Our BPM Process Excellence Implementation will focus on five major outcomes, they are:
- Process Modeling Analysis and Design As-Is: To provide you an understanding on how to be able to rapidly and effectively analyze the “as-is” process and to model business processes at various levels of detail.
- Business Process Level 1-4 (To be): The 4-level modelling level will give a better understanding of how business process is done.
- Level 1: provides a clear example of customer processes, administrative processes.
- Level 2: shows end-to-end processes across the above operational areas.
- Level 3: shows the roles, inputs, outputs and steps required to complete a specific process within an operational area.
- Level 4: provides documentation of systems, instructions and procedures required to complete steps in the level three processes and shows inputs, outputs, associated steps and decision points.
- SOP (Standard Operational Procedure): Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Business Process Management (BPM) are like two coins with similar sides. At this stage, we will guide you to have a better understanding on the difference between those two.
- Process Measurement & Metrics: We will assist you with an A-to-Z guidelines on how to measure and analyze your BPM strategy. Developing the BPM metrics is also included in this stage.
- Organizational Change Management: We learn that markets change continuously, and business has to be very adaptive–including the business process and the organization itself.