In this course, get an in depth look at Social Customer Relationship Management (Social CRM) and how it is used to create more engaging relationships with customers. Participants will explore the dynamic behaviors of the social customer and learn how brands have invested in technology and process creation in response. Participants will also get an overview and training session of Social CRM technology.
- Identify the traits of today’s influential and dynamic social customer
- Learn the difference between influencers and advocates
- Learn how to create a formal customer advocacy program
- Learn strategies and techniques of successful community management
- Learn how to use latest social CRM technology to engage with customers
- Demonstrate the ability to write relevant content for search engines and the social web
Duration & Method:
In-class – 2 days
Junior to Senior Management level in Customer Relation areas, including CRM champion, Sales, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Customer Care and Customer Supports.