The program is designed for those who want to develop their understanding of disciplines, tools, techniques and methods in Customer Experience (CX) Management. This will give you a solid foundation for managing customer experience. Topic exploration exercises participants to internalize the key points.
*) This is an exclusive class with maximum 20 seats only.
What You Will Learn:
- Introduction and Expectation
- Why we need CX?
- Customer Centric Culture
- The Role of CX Professional
- Four CX Core Competencies
- Maturity Model
- CX Framework and Strategy
- Customer & Employee Persona
- The Importance of Empathy
- Brand Perception and Customer
- Introduction to Customer Journey
- Creating Level 1- Customer Journey
- Measuring Customer Journey
- Digital CX
Duration & Method:
Online Training – 2 days
The program is designed for people who have responsibilities in customer experience journey, includes: marketing, branding, CX, CRM people – in middle management or senior level.
This program will be delivered by combining various experiential learning methods
- Short Presentation: to introduce concept, framework and theories.
- Video & Multimedia: to inspire and build understanding.
- Assessment exercise: to assess the readiness and resources needed.
- Small group exercise: to internalize concept and framework.
- Case Study: to better understand basic concept.
- Interactive Discussion: to enrich knowledge and understanding.
- Learning diary: to summarize understanding of materials.
- Evaluation: feedback and learning gain.
Customer Experience (CX) Professional Class