Dr. Paul Leow, DBA, P.CRM
Passionate in transferring knowledge and customer care.
Founding member of AARM (Association for the Advancement of Relationship Marketing) Canada (1996), based in Toronto Canada. Educated in Singapore, USA, Philippines, Australia and UK. Worked in Singapore, Kaohsiung, Auckland, Bangkok, Gold Coast Australia, Hongkong, New York City, Seoul, Vancouver, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. Volunteer at times in Mid East.
He delivers consulting, training & teaching in areas like – Customer Relationship Management, Lifetime Value, Integrated Marketing Communication, big data, predictive marketing, customer service, leadership and even set-up a skilled based vocational institute. Delivered Digital CX training in Saudi Telecom, Riyadh and an Astra Company in Jakarta.
- Faculty Head, AARM Canada PCRM certification program. Locations – Mid-East, Indonesia, India & Malaysia., 2001 to present
- Adjunct Faculty at ELM Graduate School, HELP University Malaysia. Covering areas are –
MBA and Master in Entrepreneurship programs. Subjects taught – Marketing, Strategic Management, Integrated Marketing Communication and Leadership
Myanmar Campus, HELP MBA. Subject taught – Integrated Marketing Communication
Mobility Program – Visiting students from Kyunghee & Kookmin Universities. Subjects – Marketing and Leadership
Malaysia SME’s CEO training program. Subject – Leadership
- 2008 to 2015, part-time assignment. Taught subjects & locations:
MBA, subject CRM – Chang Gung University, Taipei Taiwan
MBA, subject Strategic Management – National Cheng Kung University, Tainan Taiwan
Summer semester Undergraduate from Economic dept, subject Marketing – Tsinghua University Beijing China (http://lib.tsinghua.edu.cn/dra/node/1977)
Undergraduate, subject Marketing & CRM – University of Surabaya Indonesia
MBA, subjects Marketing, Cross Cultural & Entrepreneurship – Paris Graduate School of Management (Malaysia campus)
- 2005 to 2007, Linton Global College, Hannam University, Daejeon, South Korea. Subject Marketing.
- 2000 to 2005, while in Canada. Contract teaching (subject Marketing) at:
Cape Breton University, Nova Scotia
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Vancouver Campus
Western Town College, Vancouver
- 1997 to 2000, part-time lecturer/tutor at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore. Subject – Integrated Marketing Communication.