The program is designed for those who want to develop their understanding of disciplines, tools, techniques and methods in Customer Experience Management. This program will give you practical tools and frameworks of the concepts as a solid foundation for managing customer experience. Topics exploration and exercises will help participants to internalize the key points of the course.
*) This is an exclusive class with maximum 10 seats only.
What You Will Learn:
- Introduction and Expectation
- Why we need CX?
- Customer Centric Culture
- The Role of CX Professional
- Four CX Core Competencies
- Maturity Model
- CX Framework and Strategy
- Customer & Employee Persona
- The Importance of Empathy
- Brand Perception and Customer
- Introduction to Customer Journey
- Creating Level 1- Customer Journey
- Measuring Customer Journey
- Digital CX
Duration & Method:
In-class – 2 days
The program is designed for people who have responsibilities in customer experience journey, includes: marketing, branding, CX, CRM people – in middle management or senior level.
This program will be delivered by combining various experiential learning methods
- Short Presentation: to introduce concept, framework and theories.
- Video & Multimedia: to inspire and build understanding.
- Assessment exercise: to assess the readiness and resources needed.
- Small group exercise: to internalize concept and framework.
- Case Study: to better understand basic concept.
- Interactive Discussion: to enrich knowledge and understanding.
- Learning diary: to summarize understanding of materials.
- Evaluation: feedback and learning gain.
Where & When
Apr 24 to 25, 2019
09.00 AM – 05.00 PM
iSystem Asia Office
Arkadia Green Park Estate, Tower F, 6th Floor
Jl. TB Simatupang Kav. 88, Jakarta 12520 – Indonesia
IDR 4.250.000 per person
Registration before Apr 15, 2019
IDR 4.750.000 per person
Customer Experience Management (CX) Masterclass