This two-day course examines CRM as a key strategic process in an organization. It is de?ned as the overall process of acquiring, retaining and growing pro?table customer relationships by delivering value and satisfaction to the customer. Focusing on people, process and technology, this course leads students from understanding the fundamentals of CRM as well as the CRM philosophy and the implementation of CRM systems that incorporate and integrate information from sales, marketing and service.
- Gain an understanding of CRM thinking process
- Develop an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of CRM.
- Identify how CRM creates value for organizations and customers.
- An understanding of CRM Strategies in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service contexts.
- An understanding of the impact of social media on CRM best practices.Develop a CRM Plan for the implementation of CRM Strategy.
Duration & Method:
In-class – 2 days
Junior to Senior Management level in Customer Relation areas, including CRM champion, Sales, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Customer Care and Customer Supports.
This program will be delivered by combining various experiential learning methods
- Short Presentation: to introduce concept, framework and theories.
- Video & Multimedia: to inspire and build understanding.
- Assessment exercise: to assess the readiness and resources needed.
- Small group exercise: to internalize concept and framework.
- Case Study: to better understand basic concept.
- Interactive Discussion: to enrich knowledge and understanding.
- Learning diary: to summarize understanding of materials.
- Evaluation: feedback and learning gain.
Where & When
Nov 05 to 06, 2018
08.30 AM – 04.30 PM
Jl. Let. Jend. T.B. Simatupang Kav.9, Kebagusan, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Registration before oct 30
IDR 6,500,000 per person
CRM Fundamentals: Toward Customer Focused Organizations