In this course, get an in depth look at Social Customer Relationship Management (Social CRM) and how it is used to create more engaging relationships with customers. Participants will explore the dynamic behaviors of the social customer and learn how brands have invested in technology and process creation in response. Participants will also get an overview and training session of Social CRM technology.
- Identify the traits of today’s influential and dynamic social customer
- Learn the difference between influencers and advocates
- Learn how to create a formal customer advocacy program
- Learn strategies and techniques of successful community management
- Learn how to use latest social CRM technology to engage with customers
- Demonstrate the ability to write relevant content for search engines and the social web
Duration & Method:
In-class – 2 days
Junior to Senior Management level in Customer Relation areas, including CRM champion, Sales, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Customer Care and Customer Supports.
This program will be delivered by combining various experiential learning methods
- Short Presentation: to introduce concept, framework and theories.
- Video & Multimedia: to inspire and build understanding.
- Assessment exercise: to assess the readiness and resources needed.
- Small group exercise: to internalize concept and framework.
- Case Study: to better understand basic concept.
- Interactive Discussion: to enrich knowledge and understanding.
- Learning diary: to summarize understanding of materials.
- Evaluation: feedback and learning gain.
Where & When
Nov 05 to 06, 2018
08.30 AM – 04.30 PM
Jl. Let. Jend. T.B. Simatupang Kav.9, Kebagusan, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Registration before oct 30
IDR 8.000.000 per person
Social CRM – Utilizing Social Media for Improving Customer Experience