The program is designed for those who want to develop their understanding of disciplines, tools, techniques and methods in Customer Experience Management. This will give you a solid foundation for managing customer experience. Introduces practical tools as frameworks of the concepts. Topic exploration exercises participants to internalize the key points.
- Gain an understanding of Customer Experience Management
- Knowledge of best practices for cultivating a customer-focused culture
- Gain knowledge on new processes and tools to improve customer experience
- Design and implement voice of customer programs
- Creating customer journey mapping & improvement
- Identify key CX metrics
- Define a customer experience strategy
Duration & Method:
In-class – 2 days
The program is designed for people who have responsibilities in customer experience journey, includes: marketing, branding, CX, CRM people – in middle management or senior level.
This program will be delivered by combining various experiential learning methods
- Short Presentation: to introduce concept, framework and theories.
- Video & Multimedia: to inspire and build understanding.
- Assessment exercise: to assess the readiness and resources needed.
- Small group exercise: to internalize concept and framework.
- Case Study: to better understand basic concept.
- Interactive Discussion: to enrich knowledge and understanding.
- Learning diary: to summarize understanding of materials.
- Evaluation: feedback and learning gain.
Where & When
Nov 05 to 06, 2018
08.30 AM – 04.30 PM
Jl. Let. Jend. T.B. Simatupang Kav.9, Kebagusan, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Registration before oct 30
IDR 8.000.000 per person
Customer Experience Management (CX) Masterclass