Responsible to ensure the project is delivered as defined in the project plan, within schedule, scope and budget. Develop project plan and manage the team’s performance of project tasks. The role includes coordinating effort of the team members and third party contractors. It is also the responsibility of Project Manager to secure acceptance and approval of deliverables from the project sponsor and stakeholders. Project Manager is also responsible for communication including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues.
For this role, we value Project Manager that:
- Has a good technical degree/bachelor degree in computer science or industrial engineering from reputable university.
- Has minimum 3 (three) years hands-on experience in a project management, including all aspects of process development and execution and some exposures in software development.
- Competent and proficient understanding of Windows platforms.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Proficiency in English, both speaking and writing.
- Proactive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Having positive and a can do attitude.
- High job commitment and willing to learn.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.