Professional CRM (P.CRM) Certification Program is an intensive four-days CRM fire-breaking training and certification program. Built and designed to fulfill the market need for passionate CRM professional who could lead and drive the organization succeeding in customer era.
Since 2001, AARM have graduated hundreds of executives through the program. The program is initiated by AARM International – Association for the Advancement of Relationship Marketing – a global learning center for professionals in Customer Relationship Management.
After being certified, you will be able to participate in our Continuing Professional Education (CPE) programs available only for our CRM Certifications alumni and you will be entitled to use the professional designation P.CRM after your name, an indication of having acquired the AARM International Executive level professional designation in CRM.
What You Will Learn
Benefit of PCRM :
- Mastery in CRM Knowledge.
- Through maintenance of certification; will be staying updated of new developments in the CRM fields
- Heightens your marketability and provides differentiation from others in the CRM talent pool.
- Demonstrate your commitment to staying abreast of the latest CRM knowledge and practices
- Indicate that you operate under the highest professional standards
- Allows you to use the AARM certification credential and logo for public recognition of your professional achievement
- Serves as a benchmark of your career accomplishments and as a roadmap for professional development going forward.
- After being P.CRM certified, you will be able to participate in our Continuing Professional Education (CPE) programs available only for our CRM Certifications alumni and you will be entitled to use the professional designation P.CRM after your name, an indication of having acquired the AARM International Executive level professional designation in CRM
Eligibility and Requirement
Education and Experience
To be eligible for AARM CRM Certification, you must meet certain educational and professional experience requirements before applying. Prerequisites: A bachelor’s degree at minimum (or national/global equivalent) and 4 years relevant professional experience. For P.CRM certification, a minimum 2 years managerial position is required.
If you meet the education and experience requirement above and your application is approved, you must pass the AARM CRM Certification Exam.
About AARM and iSystem Asia
Established in 1995 in Canada, AARM – Association for the Advancement of Relationship Marketing – is a global learning center for professionals in Customer Relationship Management. AARM provides a comprehensive set of Customer Relationship Management courses and certifications, and is facilitating collaboration efforts of CRM professionals around the world. More
iSystem Asia is currently recognized as one of the training providers of AARM CRM Program in Indonesia, especially P.CRM (Professional Customer Relationship Management) Certification Preparation.
iSystem Asia facilitates and organizes P.CRM Certification as well as the exam facilities and infrastructure, Certification exam will be organized and administered by AARM.
Where & When
May 03 to 06, 2017
(May 6, 2017 for certification exam)
08.30 – 04.30 PM
Jl. Let. Jend. T.B. Simatupang Kav.9, Kebagusan, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
P.CRM Course Master & Facilitators
S.Sos, Msi, P.CRM
DBA, DIMP, CRP, P.CRM, Prosci
Training & Certification Fee
USD 1,000 Registration before
March 31, 2017
USD 1,250 Registration before
April 30, 2017
USD 1,500 Registration on
Held in English & Bahasa Indonesia