Professional CRM (P.CRM) Certification Program is an intensive four-days CRM fire-breaking training and certification program. Built and designed to fulfill the market need for passionate CRM professional who could lead and drive the organization succeeding in customer era.
Since 2001, AARM have graduated hundreds of executives through the program. The program is initiated by AARM International – Association for the Advancement of Relationship Marketing – a global learning center for professionals in Customer Relationship Management.
After being certified, you will be able to participate in our Continuing Professional Education (CPE) programs available only for our CRM Certifications alumni and you will be entitled to use the professional designation P.CRM after your name, an indication of having acquired the AARM International Executive level professional designation in CRM.
What You Will Learn
4 Days, including certification exam on the 4th day.
Who should attend
- Senior & middle management level
- Ones who are involved in customer relation areas, including: Sales, Marketing, Customer Care & Customer Support
- IT & Business Process Owner
This program will be delivered by combining various experiential learning methods
- Gain an understanding of CRM key concepts
- Develop an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of CRM
- Identity how CRM creates value for organizations and customers
- An understanding of CRM Strategies in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service contexts
- An understanding of the impact of social media on CRM best practices
- Develop a CRM Plan for the implementation of CRM Strategy
- Learn the Customer Value Management & Measurement
- Mastery in CRM Knowledge
- Through maintenance of certification: will be staying updated of new developments in the CRM fields
- Heightens your marketability and provides differentiation from other in the CRM talent pool
- Demonstrate your commitment to saying abreast of the latest CRM knowledge and practices
- Indicate that you operate under the highest professional standards
- Allows you to use the AARM certification credential and logo for public recognition of your professional achievement
- Serves as benchmark of your career accomplishments and as a roadmap for professional development going forward