CRM is a business strategy that blends processes, people, and technology to help you attract sales prospects, convert them into customers, and keep existing customers satisfied and loyal. The goal of CRM is to deeply understand each customer’s attitudes, needs, and behavior to provide them optimal service and retain the relationship. As business success is all about customers and their needs, if you want to to achieve and maintain leadership and profitability, you must have a sustained focus on CRM.
This two-day course examines CRM as a key strategic process in an organization. It is defined as the overall process of acquiring, retaining and growing profitable customer relationships by delivering value and satisfaction to the customer. Focusing on people, process and technology, this course will equip participants deep understanding of the fundamentals of CRM as well as the CRM philosophy and the implementation of CRM systems that incorporate and integrate information from sales, marketing and service.
What You Will Learn
This training will be delivered by combining various experiential learning methods.
Who should attend
- Senior & middle management level
- Ones who are involved in customer relation areas, including: Sales, Marketing, Customer Care & Customer Support
- IT & Business Process Owner
After completing the course, students will have :
- Gain an understanding of CRM key concepts.
- Develop an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of CRM
- Identity how CRM creates values for organizations and customers
- An understanding of CRM Strategies in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service contexts
- An Understanding of the impact of social media on CRM best practice
- Development a CRM Plan for the implementation of CRM Strategy