A CRM Interaction Process: Integrated Marketing Communication & Its Key Tool Called Social Media
General and quick overview of Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) within your customer experience strategy and make you are able to start thinking of using it for your customized or personalized interaction with your target consumer or customer.
What You Will Learn
- Appreciation of CRM principles, and our CRM thinking process “I.D.I.C”
- Recognize marketing communications as a tools used by business entities.
- Differentiate among the following terms: marketing mix, marketing, communications, marketing communications, the promotional mix, and integrated marketing communications.
- The philosophy and practice of IMC and the five key features of IMC, within CRM thinking process too.
- Recognize the activities involved in developing an integrated communications program.
- Identify obstacles in implementing an IMC program.
- Understand and appreciate various management components contained in an integrative model of the marketing communication decision-making process.
- LTV within IMC
- What exactly is meant by “social media” with IMC and CRM
- The advantages and disadvantages of social media compared to traditional media choices. Privacy issues and other major concerns with social media
This workshop is self-explanatory. After attending this workshop, hope it will make you wanting to learn more in-depth on IMC strategies.
Established in 1995, AARM – Association for the Advancement of Relationship Marketing – is a global learning center for professionals in Customer Relationship Management. AARM provides a comprehensive set of Customer Relationship Management courses and certifications, and is facilitating collaboration efforts of CRM professionals around the world.
Where & When
January 25 to 26, 2017
08.30 AM – 04.30 PM
Jl. Let. Jend. T.B. Simatupang Kav.9, Kebagusan, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Normal Price IDR 5,500,000
Held in English